01 June 2008

root root root

Before I took out the camera, Oliver was singing his way through dinner, making up new words to old songs. My favorite was a variation on "Take Me Out To the Ballgame" when he said "root, root, root for the Ma-mas" as I was getting Eleanor's tray for dinner. I will have to make hot dogs more often.

When the camera came out his inner ham took over. I am going to have to start being more sneaky and hiding the camera. I never seem to capture the really good stuff. Still, not bad for a kid who is barely 3 years old.

4 comments:

Quarantine Hobby said...

SO cute! I couldn't stop giggling. I loved the hand motions for "the old ball game" at the end!

ClumberKim said...

Thanks. We're big on cheese with our ham around here.

KG said...

He's a stud - lock up your daughters now, ladies!

Suzy said...

I see a future as an umpire. 2, 3, 4 strikes you're out.