09 June 2008

in good time

The reunion re-hash will have to wait another day. In spite of some stellar napping on Eleanor's part (2+ hours this morning and 3 hours this afternoon), I didn't get much done. Drop off at Oliver's summer camp took a while, and I spent a bit of time on the phone tracking down some items I left in my dorm room yesterday. Then the steve-note happened and I had to follow all the coverage on-line so I could find out why CD has been crazy-busy at work, and waving his arms in his sleep (always a sign of stress). And there was a Trader Joe's run, and the Oliver pickup. Then five of us from the neighborhood ditched our children (and in some cases, spouses) and went out to dinner and a movie.

In short, I'm exhausted. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Burgh Baby said...

I'm exhausted just reading all of that. You managed to cram more into one day than I do an entire week.