19 March 2008

we passed ridiculous a long time ago

Remember my steamer saga and that fine company that sounds a whole lot like Gag-me-now? It gets worse. I got the stupid estimate for having the circuit re-wired. I called to find out if they got my fax. They called back to say yes, we got it, now we're waiting for a supervisor to approve it. Then nothing. For a week. I called today and found out it was approved six days ago but no one thought it necessary to tell me. Okay, well, I can move on from that. It's progress, even if I did have to call them, yet again, to find out.

Then I asked if another replacement steamer was being sent. This stumped them ENTIRELY. It took the phone rep 10 minutes to review the file, remain confused about why I needed another unit, me spending another 10 minutes explaining it using words of one syllable or less, then 10 minutes of conferring with a supervisor before telling me it would be 24-48 hours before a supervisor could approve that. 

W.T.F???? 

Steamer.is.dead. It.is.our.fault. Send.new.one. How hard is this, people?

One would think, after all this, that they might be the least bit interested in making me feel a little love. Apparently not.

No comments: