08 November 2006

dropping the v-bomb

Seems "vomit" is the magic word around here. I sent an email update to CD on the state of things here at home and he promptly changed his plans. He's coming home on Friday, instead of Saturday. Oh happy day.

Oliver is much better today. Last night I thought we were headed further into the depths of hell when he woke up at 11pm and was very unconsolable. After 45 minutes of trying to get him back to sleep, I gave him some motrin (much to his chagrin). 10 minutes later he was conked out and was not heard from, other than a brief wimper or two, until 7:15am. He woke up happy and energetic, a lot more like his usual self.

As for me, I got up with the dogs at 6am. A little coughing triggered a lot of wretching. I hope it's just the pregnancy but my gag reflex has gone from average to over-active. V-bomb indeed.

No comments: