13 May 2008

molars and other fun

Eleanor has had all four molars come through in the last 10 days. There has been a lot of interrupted sleep and this is the only cause I can come up with. In most cases, CD has been able to solve the problem but last night she persuaded me to nurse her one extra time, making it 3 times in 12 hours. Daytime nursing is over and done with, and has been for a few weeks now. My body seems to have hit a nice groove. I don't seem to be making much milk between feedings, but when she needs milk, it is there. This aspect of breastfeeding is a bit of a mystery to me, but I am not complaining. Much as I would like things to be otherwise, she is not ready to be done yet. 

I had another round of interviews today, numbers 3 and 4 at the same place. I think that's the end of the interviewing. I hope so. I will have to start repeating clothes if there are more. My mom wardrobe of t-shirts, jeans, and Keens doesn't really cut it. Everything seems to have gone well, but it's hard to tell, unless an offer appears (or doesn't). 

No comments: