01 November 2008

nano nano

Welcome to year three of NaBloPoMo! As usual, I have no posts in the bank. And as usual, it's late at night and I'm reaching. So far, so good!

Fortunately, we have a lot going on tomorrow and plenty of potential blog fodder. It should be enough to get me to Wednesday Bacon.

In the morning we've got Music Together. Aunt Suzy will go along to "moosic", as she has done on other visits.

While the kids are napping Aunt Suzy and I will head to IKEA to fetch supplies to make this play kitchen. CD and I will do the final assembly as a Christmas present. Shhhhh! Don't tell! 

CD and I will take advantage of the free babysitting and go to Capitol Steps. With just two days to go before the election, it should be a great performance. It's the only part of this election stuff that I am looking forward to.

Lastly, there's dinner. We are going to give Richard Chen a try. Word on the street is it is really really good, and really really expensive. Those two things are typically the kiss of death around here. We'd better go before the restaurant does.

1 comment:

JenniferC said...

Oooh, let me know what you think of Richard Chen after you've gone.

I went with a friend a month or so ago and thought it was pretty tasty. Not drool-worthy, like LaForet, but pretty darn yummy. Since then, I've had one friend rave and one friend trash it.

The decor was beautiful. And the cocktails, OMG, the cocktails. Just don't order the one with fresh lychee in it. Unless you've already been drinking enough to not really focus on that gross little thing... ;-)