25 April 2008

shawnee-on-dela-where?

After 6 1/2 hours of driving (and stopping, and trying to get kids to eat without screaming in a public place) we all made it to Shawnee-on-Delaware, PA for the national specialty. Everything fit in the minivan, with room to spare. Plenty of room for all the things I didn't bring, like bowls for the dogs and rubber shoes for early and late dog potty runs, and a whole host of other items. 

[Hotel has wifi but I had not tried things out enough to get this posted on arrival. So it's late for Blog365 but I get in on a technicality. I can post the time I wrote it, not the time I published. It matters not that I wrote it in my head, during a sleepless night while kids and dogs and adults were very unsettled in a very hot hotel room. It's going to be a long ass week.]

No comments: