13 December 2008

he's psychic

As predicted by Oliver yesterday, Eleanor opened a lovely pair of Steeler socks tonight. Oliver would like them to wear their matching Steeler shirts and socks tomorrow when we go to Music Together. Oliver can wear his, but I would like Miss E to go with something a bit more festive. She's so darn cute in her red stripes, especially when she's dancing. Besides, she isn't yet expressing a preference with her clothes. I plan to enjoy that as long as possible. There will be plenty of time for us to argue over fashion later.

Unfortunately, Oliver was my photographer tonight as Eleanor opened her gift while sitting in my lap. As I am utterly clueless on downloading pics from Oliver's camera, I will have to come back and add one tomorrow, or whenever CD downloads them.

No comments: