16 December 2008

can you ever have enough?


Another day, another Skippyjon Jones book. Kind of appropriate, since Oliver has been in the doghouse a bit himself. He had to have a "sit down and think" at school each of the last two days. This is the first time since school started in September and in both cases it was due to not being a good listener and doing as he was told. The teachers tell me not to worry....it's December....all the kids are having issues....blah blah blah. He's acting up at home too, and spending a lot of time on the quiet stair. It really is the season, I suppose. And I'm way too much of a hardass. Bah humbug.

1 comment:

Burgh Baby said...

Am I alone in not being a fan of Skippyjon? We have a few of the books, and I don't like them. The good news is that they aren't Alexis' favorites either.