10 July 2008

lostweets

A number of times today I found myself wanting to tweet, but for a variety of reasons, being unable to do so. Here are the few that I remember.

  • Dr Fu's fav or Pad Thai? I am suddenly incapable of a decision.
  • If that instructor says "cognizant" one more time I will have to smack him. 
  • It's a work credit card. I don't need to be told eleventy-thousand times not to use it for personal purchases. This is not hard, people.
  • It is now clear why everyone around here who deals with Oracle financials has been grumpy since the system was implemented.
  • Don't tell me you didn't poop. The nose never lies.
Okay, perhaps you didn't miss anything after all.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Dr Fu's fav definitely...

ClumberKim said...

Yep. When push came to shove, that was my choice.

We should have lunch sometime!