20 April 2006

six things - tagged again

Melissa over at Booby Juice tagged me to list six weird things about myself. How does she have time for blogging? She has a very new baby and a toddler in the house! Thanks Melissa. This is kind of fun. (Okay, it was fun until I finished number five. Six was a stretch. Then I got a second wind, hence the bonus item.)

Here goes....

1. I have spent my entire life living near and since leaving school, working full-time at, institutions of higher learning. Until I moved to Pittsburgh, all the schools I was affiliated with were small, liberal arts colleges.

2. I spent six weeks of a summer (1984) in Saratoga Springs, NY, playing Trivial Pursuit every night, for money. We were ruthless. If the answer on the card had a middle initial and you didn't have it...sorry, you were buying the bad pizza.

3. Further proof of my capacity for retaining useless information, at one time, I could name the hometown and high school of almost everyone in my Williams College class. Quiz me. I still know a lot of them, despite barely being able to remember what I had for breakfast.

4. My girl scout camp nickname was "Nose".

5. If I had to go to a desert island and could have only one food it would be mushrooms.

6. We postponed our honeymoon for five months, mostly so I could go to a dog show in England.

BONUS 7. I lived with my husband for a year before our first date.

My taggees are Gerah at Baby Poop and Business Suits (who probably has no idea I read her blog faithfully) and Belinda at Ninja Poodles (the only other dog showing blogger I know). I would tag Misfit Hausfrau but she already listed 87 things about herself (even though most of them are not weird at all). I am in awe.

Update: I gotta tag Nicole at It's 4:30! Been too damn long since she blogged.

2 comments:

ninjapoodles said...

Ooohhh, I've done this one before, so I'm exempt if I can find the link to it! I am beyond bizarre.

Seriously, was it Crufts? Because, I mean, a honeymoon is great, but CRUFTS?

And remind me never ever to play Trivial Pursuit with you!

ClumberKim said...

Sorry Belinda. I guess I'm not reading closely enough! I'll work on that.

It wasn't Crufts...it was the equivalent of the national specialty for Clumbers. We did go back for Crufts the following year though, WITH Penguin. Now I have to go back to Crufts, sans dog, so I can do more shopping.