04 April 2006

night two

I will surely regret this post but tough love boot camp is going way too well. I expected tonight to be worse than last night because I put Oliver in his crib awake. Nope. He cried for exactly three minutes. He woke up again at 10:30pm and fussed for about 30 seconds, maybe less.

A correction to my earlier post: CD says he cried last night for 30 minutes. I could swear it was over an hour but it probably just FELT like that long. CD is most reliable with such things whereas I am not.

Nursing has settled into a pattern of just twice a day, and the bedtime nursing keeps getting shorter. He's barely making it 7 minutes, despite eating almost no dinner. He's much more enthusiastic first thing in the morning.

Thank You Thank You Thank You to the friends and bloggers (some of you know who you are, some of you have no idea how you have helped us) who encouraged us to try this. It's clearly what we all needed.

No comments: