06 April 2006

angelina ballerina



Just to prove I really did get back into the show ring at the national....

The dog I showed, for the third national in a row, is CH Shogun's Angelina Ballerina TD. She's buck naked in this photo but I love her to bits. She's on the small side and I'd love to see a longer back on her, but the head is lovely, the whole litter has good hips and the temperament impeccable. I'd take her home in a heartbeat.

She is almost as easy to show as Penguin. From the "on your toes" litter, Angelina was perfectly named. She floats on the end of the lead. Thanks to Helen and Otto for letting me have some fun with her again.

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

What a beautiful pup! Do you get nervous when you show? I feel like I will be totally ill. Which is probably why I don't show much.

ClumberKim said...

Nope, I don't get nervous when I show in conformation. (except when I took Penguin to Crufts - I was scared to death) The way I look at it, it's just one judge's opinion of a dog in a particular moment in time. My dog or I may have a bad day, or the judge may have a bad day. I ALWAYS take home the dog I love best at the end of the show. When I remember that, I never really "lose".

I'm a wreck in the obedience ring though.