07 July 2005

Oliver Van Gogh

The mystery of Oliver's ear is solved. The steri-strip came off this morning, mostly on its own. I can feel the tiny scar more than I can see it. Not sure if that says more about my need to visit the opthamologist or the skill of the surgeon, but in any event, I could not be more pleased with the outcome. This is yet another post that should come with a picture or two, perhaps before and after shots. We'll work on that soon.

For those wondering how Oliver's relatives across the pond are doing, we assume all is well and no news is good news. He has an uncle who commutes to London but the rest of the family is outside the city. I suspect the London Oliver visits will be very different from the city I came to know and love during my trips there with CD the last few years.

No comments: