10 July 2006

stuff we love, volume 8

It's been a long time since the last "stuff we love" post. Oliver is older and, not surprisingly, has different stuff.

Our current list of things we can't live without includes:

Hanna Andersson short johns -- Love Love Love these, and really wish he had one or two more sets. And I wish they were half the price! Oliver has three sets, all outlet purchases so I shouldn't complain. I know I've blogged about my deep adoration for all things Hanna before but I just can't help myself from doing it one more time. Floppy sun hats too. (On sale right now!)

Books....where do I begin? Sandra Boynton, we love you too. And Eric Carle. And Chicka Chicka ABC. The Look Baby! series is also very popular (thanks Matt!). I could go on and on about books. Oliver is crazy about 'em. This photo was taken near the end of April but it's typical. He's always got books close by.

books everywhere

Last but not least, Lego Quatro blocks continue to be one of Oliver's favorite things to play with. He will play with these blocks by himself or with CD or me. He's not fussy. His knocking down skills still far exceed his building skills but the he will get there soon.

1 comment:

ClumberKim said...

Feel free!!! I look forward to reading it and finding out about your favorite baby/kid things!