30 March 2006

tagged, for the very first time

Melissa at BoobyJuice tagged everyone on her sidebar to list seven songs they are into right now. This is pretty hard for me. I only listen to NPR on the radio. The last time I paid attention to current music was when I was in college.

I'm gonna take the lazy person's way out and look at my iTunes library to see what songs have been played most frequently over the last month or so. Unfortunately, all the kid music is in there so we could play it on our road trip to Indiana.

1. Accidents Will Happen - Elvis Costello
2. Baby Beluga - Raffi (Oliver loves it. I want to gag every time I hear it.)
3. Four Little Duckies - Ralph's World (I learned to count to four in German!)
4. And She Was - Talking Heads (always makes me think of warmer weather)
5. Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra (best. tune. ever.)
6. Victor Vito - Laurie Berkner (narrowly beating out The Goldfish - wait a minute, we're FISH!!!!)
7. Moondance - Van Morrison (second best tune ever)

That's gotta be the strangest collection of tunes ever. If I extended the list out to 15 or 20 it would only get wierder.

Thanks Melissa! And we are eagerly awaiting news of Spuds' arrival!! I'm sending you good thoughts for a pitocin-free birth.

Now I have to tag 7 people. Of course, since there aren't 7 people who regularly read my blog, and one of them is Melissa, this could be a challenge. If you are a regular reader, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

FYI: You have exactly 7 subscribers via Bloglines ;)

ThursdayNext said...

Here, here! You are right: Fly Me To the Moon is the best song ever. :) Cheers!