08 June 2006

mullet be gone



Oliver doesn't have a ton of hair, except in the back of his head. With the warmer weather up on us, CD and I decided to have Oliver's mullet removed. The curl was cute, but it was also hot and yucky sometimes.

We probably could have done it ourselves but Joann, the miracle worker who cuts my hair, wanted to do it and I couldn't say no.

She did a great job, not just with the mullet but also cleaning up around his ears and the little wispy pieces in front. I think it looks like he has more hair now that it has been trimmed. And he definitely looks a bit more like a boy.

As I expected, Oliver didn't really enjoy the experience. I am told, by those who have been there, that subsequent haircuts go a bit more easily.

More photos from the haircut are here.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

How funny! I'm taking Gabriel in tomorrow for his first cut. He's got a lot of hair in the back and with it already in the 100's here, it is constantly sweaty back there. Cute cut!!!