24 October 2007

way too pleased with herself


Eleanor no longer stays were I put her. This photo was taken yesterday, after I put her on a nice blanket in the living room and ran upstairs for a minute or two. When I came back she was out in the entryway, about fifteen feet away. I emailed the babyproofer immediately. We seem to have skipped over getting gates on the main stairs.

She's rolling in both directions now. And if that wasn't enough of a skill explosion, she's just about sitting up on her own. Yesterday morning her limit was about two seconds of unsupported sitting. By dinnertime that was up to around 20 seconds. She is also trying to get up on her hands and knees, though I don't think we will see crawling for a while longer.

I think a next door neighbor to the tooth may be getting ready to appear too.

No comments: