06 October 2007

search engines gone wild

What is it with the Germans? About once a week I get a hit on this blog from a search for "naked ballerina" and it's almost always from Germany. I think there was one time it was from New Jersey, but the rest? All German. Is there something you all would like to share, perhaps over some beer and bratwurst? I would really like to know.

Today's highlight is a hit from "pushing out baby from butt pics". Um, no. 'Roids were us there for a while but I did not, in fact, push either baby out my butt. Both exited from the hoo-ha in the usual fashion. Ask CD. I think he even peeked with the second one.

I get a lot of action from "preauricular tags". I didn't realize how often this birth "defect" occurs. I hope my story about Oliver's tags makes parents feel better. There are always hits from all things having to do with babies pooping, or not pooping, as the case may be.

And to "tile project while pregnant" I say it's his turn to do some of the heavy lifting. You could do the tile, but I suggest a nap, or at the very least put your feet up and cuddle with a nice pint of Ben & Jerry's instead. This is a good time to outsource.

No comments: