22 November 2009

meme time

NaBloPoMo day 22, meme time (and frankly it's a miracle I didn't get here sooner)

Here's a Free Association Meme from Luna Nina that I discovered thanks to my parenting oracle, Mary P. What do you need to know about this meme? "Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.

I can do that!


  1. Marathon :: parenthood

  2. Debt :: real estate

  3. Turn :: the page

  4. Image :: is not anything

  5. Sofa :: I'll take two

  6. Envelope :: bacon!

  7. Cart :: horse

  8. Process :: people, place

  9. Question :: everything

  10. Rumor :: run away!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. I can see the connections for everything except "bacon -- envelope". Do they package bacon differently where you are? Here the strips are shrink-wrapped to a cardboard backing. Or is it something entirely quirkier than packaging?

("Parenting Oracle". I'm blushing...)