04 March 2009

holy guacamole

Today was a day off from the Shred, so I knew I needed to take a good walk at lunch time. Since I didn't have time to pack a lunch this morning, walking to Chipotle for lunch seemed like the best option. I spent a little quality time with Mr Google and the Chipotle nutrition information before heading out. Chipotle's burrito bols are a great option for Weight Watchers. I don't miss the tortilla at all. The other way to keep the WW points under control is to skip the meat. And the cheese, sour cream, and most painful of all, the guacamole. The fajita veggies are a good addition to a vegetarian bol, except they are 90% green peppers, something I cannot eat. 

All that means I end up with a bowl of rice, black beans, lettuce, and salsa. I love Chipotle but can you say Let Down? Yeah, I thought you could. Today the rice was super fresh and lovely, but that didn't quite do it for me.

Then I thought about how much my calves were not going to hurt today, and I was over it. Just.Like.That.

No comments: