09 December 2007

get down get funky

Son-day, once again. And on Sunday for the second week in a row! Woo-hoo! Today we're all about things Oliver is saying, and I'm translating. Mostly. Sometimes. When I can.

This morning, as our daily viewing of Cars began, Oliver instructed, "Get down and DANCE, Mama!" He said it very clearly, no need for a translator.

The same cannot be said for what he was yelling during the DVD previews. "Bogasteekers" had me completely stumped. It took a while but I finally figured out he was saying "bonus features." I think we may have to find a way to lay off the DVDs for a while.

He's been singing a strange song for a couple of weeks now. I can't even begin to figure out what the words are. If the song continues to stump me it may require an audio blog.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So I'm not the only one watching Cars everyday. Gabriel's first complete sentence (well not too gramatically correct) was...and this was at dinner..."All done...I watch Cars." He's never strung that many words together...and now he says it all the time and we find ourselves turning it on a bunch.