19 February 2007

the one with Denzel Washington

Unlike last time around, I haven't had many crazy, celebrity-laced dreams during this pregnancy. I had a few during the first trimester but until last night, until I found myself watching a play with Denzel Washington, I had forgotten about this phenomenon entirely.

I have no idea what the play was or where it was being staged. None of the pertinent details survived to morning. All I know is Denzel Washington was sitting in the seat to my right and I could not stop looking at him. Other than an earring, I don't even remember what he was wearing. We were not there together.

Thankfully, I woke up before I did anything truly embarrassing.

3 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Tanyetta* said...

denzel ahhhh how cool is that----u mean to tell me you didn't run over to him and lick his face? oops, that's what i would've done. :) LOL

ClumberKim said...

Had the dream lasted a bit longer there's no telling what I might have done. Licking is entirely within the realm of possibility!