18 October 2006

whaddya mean pigs say "oink" ?

Confession time...and I really hope I'm not the only one with such a deep dark secret. After a few too many readings of Moo Baa La La La, Oliver is firmly of the mind that pigs say "La La La". I have not disabused him of this notion.

He's obsessed with animals and what they do and say. He has them all down pat. Thus he's very convincing when he announces that cows say "moo", ducks say "quack", lions say "roar", and pigs say "La La La".

Please tell me I'm not the only parent to allow a child to believe something entirely false (Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy do not count).

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That is so funny! I need to get that book. My cousin just posted a video on her blog of her son saying "La La La" after they each said "Moo" and "Baa". It is just too cute. Gabriel really hasn't said anything yet, so maybe this book will get him talking!