29 August 2006

bumper crop

With the return of students (and their cars) to campus there has been some fine bumper sticker viewing. I was bored with the ones I had been seeing all summer. Here's a list of a few of my favorites, old and new:

Bush for Lawn Ornament
Somewhere In Texas a Village is Missing Its Idiot
1.20.09 the end of an error
Somebody please give Bush a blowjob so we can impeach him
Bush/Cheney 2004: No billionaire left behind
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease
Republicans for Voldemort
My kid reads your honor student's email
Madness takes its toll....please have exact change
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
I'm blogging this
He ain't Kinky, he's my governor


And an extra special one for the Pennsylvanians who may be reading,

DUMPRICK

2 comments:

Mama Grouch said...

Oh, oh! I have the "there is no place like 127.0.0.1" t-shirt! I also have "there are only 10 different types of people in the world, those who can read binary and those who can't"

(please don't ever tell anyone what a geek I am)

And hey, thanks for replying to my post on blogging baby mullets and such, I posted a follow up but wanted to stop by and say that I commented before I really took the time to think about the situation (its just that she made me so MAD).

Anyway. Cute blog!

ClumberKim said...

Your secret is safe with me, Mama Grouch!